Japanese Garden Ryokan
So that weary travelers
can regain their strength.
So that you can enjoy the best
from the sea, farms, mountains, and new encounters.
So that you can be fully relaxed
in both mind and body.
Hot Spring and Japanes Garden
Enjoy a good trip and good memories...
and a calm and peaceful day.
Overnight Stay Plans
Half Board Plan & Options
1. Fly from Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport) to Hiroshima Airport (1:20 hours).
2. Fly from Narita Airport to Hiroshima Airport (1:40 hours).
From Hiroshima Airport:
● Take the limousine bus to Hiroshima Station on the Sanyo Line (around 45 minutes), and take the Sanyo Line to Onoura Station (44 minutes).
● Take the limousine bus to Shiraichi Station on the Sanyo Line (around 15 minutes), and take the Sanyo Line to Onoura Station (1:21 hours).
3. Fly from Tokyo International Airport (Narita Airport) to Iwakuni Kintaikyo Airport (1:30 hours).
From Iwakuni Kintaikyo Airport, take the Iwakuni Bus to Iwakuni Station on the Sanyo Line (12 minutes), then take the Sanyo Line from Iwakuni Station to Onoura Station (17 minutes).
* A taxi from Iwakuni Kintaikyo Airport to Sekitei takes 25 minutes.
4. Take the Nozomi Shinkansen from Tokyo Station to Hiroshima Station (3:43 hours), and take the Sanyo Line from Hiroshima Station to Onoura Station (44 minutes).
1. Take the Haruka express train from Kansai International Airport to Shin Osaka Station (51 minutes).S
Take the Nozomi Shinkansen from Shin Osaka Station to Hiroshima Station (1:15 hours).
Take the Sanyo Line from Hiroshima Station to Onoura Station (44 minutes).
2. Take the Nozomi Shinkansen from Shin Osaka Station to Hiroshima Station (1:15 hours), and take the Sanyo Line from Hiroshima Station to Onoura Station (44 minutes).
Take the Nozomi Shinkansen from Kyoto Station to Hiroshima Station (1:41 hours), and take the Sanyo Line from Hiroshima Station to Onoura Station (44 minutes).
You can disembark at Miyajimaguchi Station on the Sanyo Line and leave your baggage at Anagomeshi Ueno before visiting Miyajima.
For your return, please call (0829-55-0601) to reserve the limousine bus. We will take you from Anagomeshi Ueno to Sekitei.
* Anagomeshi Ueno is a Sekitei affiliate shop.
* It takes 5 minutes on foot from Anagomeshi Ueno to the place for boarding the ferry to Miyajima.
Fact Sheet & Contact
Basic Informatoin About Sekitei
Hotel name: Sekitei
Address: 3-5-27 Miyahama Onsen, Hatsukaichi City, Hiroshima Prefecture 739-0454
Number of rooms: 12
Capacity: 40 persons
Check-in: 15:20 Check-out: 10:20
* Options are available: early check-in (13:00) and late check-out (13:00).
Accepted credit cards: VISA, American Express, Master Card, DINNERS, JCB
Main building: Tsuremai, Basho, Yunagi (rooms with a panoramic view of Miyajima and the Seto Inland Sea)
Separate building: Oimatsu, Koseki, Kozan, Taikan, Yusen, Hogetsu, Seizan (rooms facing the garden)
Summer house: Anan, Kochuan (fun rooms with unique characters)
Meals: Dinner (served in the room), breakfast (may be served either in the room or dining hall)
* The low table and floor chairs may be changed to a standing table and chairs.
Guest room internet: Wireless LAN (not available in some rooms)
Provided items: Various amenities (Marks & Web shampoo, others), cosmetics (available on request), hair dryer, iron (available on request), bath towels, bath robes, sewing kit, stationary box, reading glasses, DVD player (available on request), CD player, others
* If you require any other items, please contact us.
Newspaper: Chugoku Shimbun (Others newspapers can be provided on request.)
Baths: Outdoor type, semi-outdoor type (All rooms include a private bath.)
Guest room facilities: Washlet toilet (all rooms), tatami heated floor (all rooms), air conditioners and fans (all rooms)
Underground library terrace (bar, café), Supabunko (library), Bombondo (salon), Chushuan (salon), Sosotei (salon de thé), salon with private bath, gift shop, meal space (table restaurant type), lounge (bar, café), garden
Internet: Wireless LAN
Barrier-free access: Rooms without steps are available. Wheelchairs are also available.
If you would like barrier-free access, please contact us in advance.
Hot spring type: Simple radon hot spring
Mineral classification: Hypotonic low-alkaline hot spring
Effects: Neuralgia, muscle pain, joint pain, stiff and painful shoulders, chronic gastrointestinal disorders, fatigue, chronic women's diseases